Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THANKS FOR THE FUCK U AMERICA!!!

Ok, so I am in the middle of trying to get insurance for myself. I have been dropped from my parents plan because I am no longer in school. Well, this is turning into a really big struggle. I have to say that I am really hating America right now!!! And it's FUCKING INSANENESS!!!.

So, my mother's insurance offered me Cobra. But the Cobra is way way too expensive. It is going to be nearly 600 DOLLARS every month. That is like more than a fucking apartment costs. If I had to drop out of school because I couldn't handle the stress while I am sick and the treatment I am going through wares me out too much for school... what makes you think that I am able to tolerate a job that I would be able to make near that amount? What the Fuck. That is like dangling an apple in front of a starving child and saying fuck u and taking a bite because they can't afford it.

SERIOUSLY... THIS IS THE GLORIOUS HOME WE LIVE IN? FUCK THAT!!

So anyways, no place else will give me insurance because the meds I am on cost way too much. So I have to go with this plan and drive myself into debt all the way to freakin China just to get healthy again. Yea, thanks America... your so fucking generous! And then... whats going to happen... I get to have a bad credit future where I can just be turned down for all of the things that an adult needs in their life.. like a car... a home... YA KNOW THE IMPORTANT THINGS. So what's going to happen?

In the future I might have to claim bankrupcy or go on welfare... or who knows... and then guess what... the government is stuck with hundreds more dollars than what originally would have been... and I get to be looked down at because of the indebted situation 'I GOT MYSELF INTO' and for needing government assistance.

OH YEA... AMERICA THE GREAT!!!

In the words of a great friend.... "pfft"

A throughly pissed off kitty, KitKat

No comments:

Post a Comment